Terms and conditions – Tours
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to [email protected]
Booking for all tours will be done on first come first served basis.
In order to participate in certain Services provided by us, it may be necessary to register. In all instances when you register for Service on our Site or another mode, you will:
- Provide current, complete, and accurate information about yourself as prompted to do so by the registration form;
- Maintain and update such registration information as required to keep such information current, complete and accurate.
For all the services contracted, full payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & this amount must be paid definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel holds the right to decide upon the amount to be paid, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
Mode of Payment
Domestic and Overseas payments can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank, Online Credit/ Debit Cards and Cash Payments in the Heritage India Office.
When your transfer is done, please e-mail us a confirmation mail with your money transfer details, so that we can follow up your reservation efficiently. (Email: [email protected])
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
For 1 Day tours:
7 days prior to departure of tour: 10% of the Tour / service cost
2 days prior to departure of tour: 20% of the Tour / service cost
Less than 2 days prior to departure of tour OR No Show: No Refund
For outstation tours/tours more than 1 day:
28 days prior to departure of the tour: 10% of the Tour/service cost
14 days prior to departure of the tour: 25% of the Tour/service cost
7 days prior to departure of the tour: 50% of the Tour/service cost
Less than 7 days prior to departure of tour OR No Show: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will be accepted on all working days, except Saturday and Sunday. Any cancellation sent on Saturday or Sunday will be considered on next working day.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, the refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
SCOPE & LIMITATIONS
During the tour, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the tour coordinator or authorized representative of Heritage India shall be final and binding on all the participants. In the event, the participants disobey the authorized representative, the participant(s) shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities, costs, and consequences.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control. We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Meeting another culture requires tolerance and the ability to adapt. It is in the nature of all the programs that arrangements and participants have to be flexible. The day to day agenda and ultimate goal of a trip are taken as aims and not as contractual obligations. The agency will always try its very best to solve any problem you face during your trip, but cannot be held responsible for delays or alterations in the programs or for expenses incurred, owing to domestic flights delays or cancellation, strikes, local regulations, sickness, bad weather, war, major force, political closures and disputes.
Heritage India reserves all rights to cancel, change or modify the programme. Management reserves all rights to pre-pone or to postpone the tours and Heritage India. In that event, ‘refund amount’ after deducting ‘non-refundable costs’ (Pre-decided as per the Terms and Conditions pertinent to each programme) will be refunded within 15 days from the date of cancellation of such a tour.
INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE
Although we have taken all precautions and care to provide accurate data and information on the site, Heritage India Communications Pvt Ltd, and its representatives, employees, management, affiliates, partners, offices, branches, however, do not take any responsibility for the correctness or accuracy of the content. In no event will Heritage India be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damage or any damages whatsoever anyway connected with the use or performance of its website. Maps related to various tours & itineraries are only in a sketch form and not to be measured. Heritage India Tours provide its participants with various information like itineraries, packages, tour & travel products, material, maps, graphics, images, names, addresses, particulars, links etc. Typographical errors or inaccuracies in the information provided or available on any of the pages on the website is regretted.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being. Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Site and all intellectual property rights included in or related to our site(s) (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and service marks, as well as text, graphics, software and all codes and scripts in any format used to implement our Site) are owned or licensed by us, and all right, title and interest in our Site and such intellectual property rights remain our exclusive property. You may not, and this Document does not give you permission to, reproduce, reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works with respect to our Site. Certain content is licensed from third parties and all such third party content and all intellectual property rights related to such content belong to the respective third parties. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained on our Site or its content. If you download material displayed, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials.
We shall own and retain all right, title and interest in and to any intellectual property rights related to the manufacture or configuration of the products developed with and/or sold to you to you unless we agree otherwise in writing. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed or interpreted to entitle you to claim any rights or to convey to you any implied license in respect of any custom items design for you, or any of our specifications, designs or other intellectual property rights in the items not expressly provided for in this Agreement.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The website does not have set up to collect automatic personal information of the visitors to the Website. In some areas of the Website, we may ask you to provide information that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain Services or to follow up with you after your visit to Website or to otherwise support your relationship with us. It is completely optional for you to join. However, failure to join us may mean that you cannot access and use information and Services.
- The personal information you provided to us while using Website or other sources, such as your name, date of birth, contact details, e-mail ID, user ID, password, residence, bank details and other personal information shall be kept confidential and shall be used to provide you Services from Website, to notify you off our offers, updated information, new services and offers from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Your information may be provided to our employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and service providers in need to know basis to support the operation of the Website and Services. Employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and service providers so provided with your personal information will be required to keep your information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the Services they are performing for Website.
- By use of our Website, you agree to provide us, right to use your personal information for promotion and marketing of our business and Services. To fulfill such purposes we may share your certain information with our partners, customers, advertisers or potential users.
- We will send you information about our various products and Services or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. We and our affiliates including but not limited to our employees, agents, contractors and service providers may send you these by direct mailings.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, we shall not be liable for the use of your personal information. No data transmitted over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information no website or company including ourselves can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.